Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Oh my stars!!! SIX chicken eggs today!!! One in box #1, one in box #6 and four in box #10!  No duck egg, at least not one I could find.  I walked the whole yard with nearly all the flock following me, talking the whole time, them not me, and still didn't find a duck egg.

As soon as the Leghorn Sisters start to lay again, we'll be half there!

The majority of the garden was tilled and the poo spread over it today by Mr Dean.  Left the cucumbers and tomatoes and peppers, they are still all producing and blooming!  I noticed one of the California Chicks out there after it was done, pecking around at the newly found chicken snack.  I hope she didn't eat too many worms, we need those.

The Pack aka Merlin, Maezee, and Jewel, were brushed and sponge bathed.  I didn't have the energy to give them a total bath.  Blankets were washed and Jewel seemed to be the only one that noticed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment