Saturday, October 29, 2016

Seven chicken eggs, if you don't count the two that Merlin and Maezee ate fresh from the coop.  They always insist on looking in the basket and smelling.  Three duck eggs.  I don't give them the duck eggs. I claim those myself, being head overseer of chickens, ducks, geese, and dogs 'round here, I get choice.

We had a great day running all the yards today.  I trust Maezee to stick close to Merlin, and so now they can go in the front yard without my constant supervision.

Judy stopped by with great news about Jewel Weed.  I'm not sure if they kept her name or gave her a new one, but report is that they absolutely LOVE her.  I knew they would, and she's doing great.  There are no coincidences or mistakes, just what IS and this was a great what IS!




No comments:

Post a Comment